09/02/2015 18:08“This will be a revolution of inquiring further, of not needing to win other's approval, of not wishing you were someone else but perfectly content to be who you are. Someone unique and rare and fearless. I want to start a revolution of love.”In slow-time cadence, the minotaurs marched towards center stage from the wings and the audience.Madonna dropped her black cloak in step with her lyrics as she “let down [her] guard.”As she completes her verse about being broken down by her past, she raises in realization that she is “going to carry on.”Madonna sang out her anthem as the bull-men closed in.Aptly timed with her singing “love.”“I deserve the best, and it’s better than you!”Love is going to lift us up!All Hail Queen Madge!
11 Important Moments From Madonna’s Outrageous GRAMMYs Performance: Minotaurs, Bullfighting, and Revolution
1. Madonna had one powerful performance of her new hit “Living For Love” at the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
2. The minotaurs marching.
3. The dramatic cape drop.
4. Her triumphant stand.
5. When the minotaurs encircled her.
6. This pelvic thrust.
7. When she caressed two minotaurs.
8. When the minotaurs hammer-timed around her.
9. When she told those minotaurs off.
10. When she proclaimed what we all needed to hear.
11. When the minotaurs lifted her down like the queen that she is.
Watch the performance HERE